Admission to BSc Nursing and Post BSc Nursing in National Institute of Nursing Education 2021 | NINE BSc Nursing Admission Notice
Prospectus and Admission Schedule for Admission to BSc Nursing and Post BSc Nursing in National Institute of Nursing Education 2021 has been released. Here we will be posting all important and relevant information related to Admission to BSc Nursing and Post BSc Nursing in National Institute of Nursing Education 2021.
Admission to all courses is made once a year. The session for B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) and B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) shall commence from 1st September of each year.
Start of B.Sc. Nursing online registration on Website www.pgimer.edu.in – 25.05.2021
Application form closes 24.06.2021
Computer Based Entrance Test 31.07.2021 (Saturday)
Expected date of declaration of result 09.08.2021
Last date of submission of qualifying 10+2 certificate and marks sheet 12.08.2021
Counseling 20.08.2021 at 11.00 AM
Number of seats for different courses
B.Sc. Nsg. (4 Yrs) :- Total Seats 93
B.Sc. Nsg. (Post Basic) :- Total Seats 62
Selection process is through COMPETETIVE ENTRANCE TEST.
The Entrance Examination shall be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT).
The Entrance Test shall be held on 31st July, 2021 and duration shall be 1 and ½ hours (One and half hours/90 minutes).
The Online (CBT) Entrance Test will be conducted in one shift:
Timing – 09.00 AM to 10.30 AM.
TYPE OF PAPER
100 multiple choice question (MCQs) with four alternatives. There will be Negative marking to the tune of 0.25 marks for each wrong.
Subjects of Entrance Test
A. B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) – (The syllabi will be of Ten Plus One & Plus Two standard)
- Chemistry – 25 Questions 25 Marks
- Physics – 25 Questions 25 Marks
- Biology – 25 Questions 25 Marks
- English – 15 Questions 15 Marks
- General Knowledge/Current affairs – 10 Question 10 Marks
B. B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) – (The syllabi will be of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Standard)
- Scientific Principles Applied in Nursing Practice & Trends in Nsg – 10 Questions 10 Marks
- Medical Surgical Nursing (including Anatomy and Physiology – 20 Questions 20 Marks
- Child Health Nursing – 15 Questions 15 Marks
- Community Health Nursing including Nutrition – 15 Questions 15 Marks
- Obstetric Nursing and Midwifery – 15 Questions 15 Marks
- Mental Health Nursing – 15 Questions 15 Marks
- General Knowledge – 10 Questions 10 Marks
• SC/ST Category : Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
• For all other categories: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
• Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD): Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
All candidates are directed to deposit the above fees through online payment gateway available at B.Sc. Nursing application portal w.e.f. 25.05.2021 to 24.06.2021.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking (Payment through UPI may be avoided).
DECLARATION OF RESULT
Final result for B.Sc. Nursing will only be displayed on PGI website at www.pgimer.edu.in.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as on last date of submission of application form)
- B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) – only for female candidates (Course Code-BSC/024)
1) The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or any other examination as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in April-May, 2021 can also apply for the course, but they will be provisionally allowed to appear in the entrance examination subject to passing of 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks. They will, however, be required to submit their certificates/marks sheet from the respective Boards of their having passed the 10+2 examination to the Principal, NINE by 12.08.2021 positively failing which they will not be considered for attending the counseling.
2) AGE LIMIT: Not more than 25 years and not less than 17 years on 1st September, 2021 i.e. those born after 1st September, 2004 and before 1st September 1996 are not eligible.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) – (Course Code- BSC/023)
1) Must have passed 10+2 or any other examination equivalent thereto.
2) Must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery with minimum of 50% aggregate.
3) Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife qualified from a recognized Institute & registered with respective State Nursing Council as approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) or substitute registration in case of male candidates fully qualified for nursing of men, women and children.
4) AGE LIMIT: Not more than 45 years on 1st September, 2021 i.e. those born before 1st September, 1976 are not eligible. The age relaxation as per rules will be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories.
Click to Download the Prospectus
Coaching For NINE’s Entrance Test
For Admission in Nursing Courses
Join us for exclusive coaching for NINE Entrance Test 2021. We have an excellent record of successful candidates who have successfully taken admission based on merit in the NINE’s Entrance Exam, PGIMS Exam, CET, and Other Nursing Entrance Exams.
Contact us for More Info :- +91 9467005180 | +91 9034221155