MNS Coaching in Rohtak | Best Coaching for MNS – Military Nursing Service Coaching | MNS BSc Nursing Admission Coaching
MNS Coaching Course Duration 2 - 4 Months
BEST MNS COACHING
Coaching for Military Nursing Service Exam
MNS Coaching Course is specially designed for only MNS Military Service Exam.
Get Admission to MNS BSc Nursing Admission Coaching
MNS Coaching Course Detail
Duration of MNS Coaching Course – 2 Months to 4 Months | Completely depends on your admission to our Nursing Academy. You can Join Regular MNS Coaching Course (4 Months) or You can also Join Crash Course MNS Coaching Course (2 Months).
We highly suggest taking admission to Regular MNS Coaching Course (4 Months). It just gives more time to students to prepare fully.
However, If you have missed the opportunity to take admission to our Regular MNS Coaching Course (4 Months) then immediately reach out to AONE NURSING ACADEMY. You may have still time to join MNS Coaching Crash Course.
Why choose Aone Nursing Academy for MNS Coaching Course
Our Academy Students have the highest success rate in MNS Exam & Nursing Admission Entrance Exams.
Thanks to the Highest Selection Rate of Our Students in MNS exam in past years, Aone Nursing Academy has become one and the only choice when it comes to coaching for MNS Exam (i.e Military Nursing Service Exam). Over the years, Our Academy has delivered high-end Coaching for MNS Exam which helped thousands of students to fulfill their dream of joining MNS (MILITARY NURSING SERVICE).
MNS Aspirants from All Over Haryana & other neighboring states Punjab, Himachal, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan had joined our MNS coaching course and successfully cracked MNS exam. We are well known and popular in Rohtak, Bahadurgarh, Jind, Jhajjar, Hansi, Hisar, Bhiwani, Delhi & in Delhi NCR for Our Nursing Entrance Exam Coaching Courses which also include MNS Coaching.
MNS Coaching Course Methodology
Our approach to MNS Coaching course is highly dynamic. Our academy follows the latest MNS exam pattern and always stay updated.
Highly Paid Best Experienced Faculty for MNS coaching is hired by Aone Nursing Academy. While hiring faculty we keep in mind choosing the Best who also have a positive attitude towards MNS Aspirants.
We also conduct Regular Mock tests for MNS competitors so that MNS aspirants keep checking on their weakness and work hard for better results.
Introduction / What is MNS BSc Nursing?
Disclaimer:- This information is based on previous years official MNS BSc Nursing Admission Procedure. However, this can be changed with the latest notification. Latest notifications are updated on NEWS section on Our Website. This information here is to give you the overall idea of MNS Exam.
MNS is a short form of MILITARY NURSING SERVICE. Each Year Indian Armed Forces invite applications for Admission to BSc Nursing Course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services.
Duration of the MNS BSc Nursing Course is 4 Years.
However, Selected candidates in MNS Bsc Nursing has to execute an agreement/bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service.
On successful of the MSN BSc Nursing Training (4 Years), the candidates will be granted Permanent / Short Service Commission in the MNS – Military Nursing Service.
The benefit of Joining MNS BSc Nursing Course / How MNS BSc Nursing Course is different from BSc Nursing Course from other Universities.
When it comes to secure & job oriented BSc Nursing Course then MNS is obviously the first choice. You have several benefits when you Join MNS BSc Nursing Course.
- Best BSc Nursing Course ( Quality Education + Practical Knowledge + Experience)
The course is offered by the Indian Armed Forces – Military Nursing Service. Where You get Quality Education (BSc Nursing), Practical Knowledge & Work Experience after completion of the MNS BSc Nursing Course (MNS). MNS BSc Nursing Course is offered with the Agreement/bond to serve in Military Nursing Service.
- Direct Recruitment to Indian Armed Forces
MNS BSc Nursing Course is only one Bsc Nursing course which may offer you Job after successful completion of the course.
After the completion of 4 Years of MNS Bsc Nursing Course, You may granted Permanent / Short Service Commission in the MNS – Military Nursing Service.
As stated above in point 1, When you successfully get selected and get the opportunity to Join MNS BSc Nursing then You have to sign agreement/bond to serve Indian Armed Forces.
- Facility During MNS BSc Nursing Course – Free Raasan + Accommodation + Uniform Allowance + Monthly Stipend
During Training, trainees get free raasan + accommodation + uniform allowance + monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions.
Overall MNS BSc Nursing Course gives ample opportunity to cherish Govt Nursing Job dream of aspirants.
Who can Apply to MNS BSc Nursing Course / MNS BSc Nursing Eligibility
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing MNS Eligibility – Who can apply?
- Only Female candidates who are legally unmarried / separated / divorcee / widow without encumbrances are eligible to apply for MNS BSc Nursing / Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing.
Followings are other eligibility criteria to apply for MNS BSc Nursing / Indian Army BSc Nursing.
- Must be Indian nationals to apply for MNS BSc Nursing / Indian Army BSc Nursing.
Educational Qualification to apply for MNS BSc Nursing / Indian Army BSc Nursing
- She must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination (12 years schooling) in the first attempt.
- She should have scored 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a recognized board, university or examination body
- Must have opted for Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and English subjects.
- Those who are appearing in the final examination may also apply provisionally (if selected for the course, she will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with marks and subjects)
- Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
Age Limit –
- The candidates should have been born between 01 October 1995 and 30 September 2003 (both days inclusive)
Physical Standards –
- Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5cm in case of candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region and Scheduled Tribes).
- The candidates have to go through the X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of pelvis and abdomen)
How To Apply For MNS BSc Nursing Course
- Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible in the month of November Every Year.
- Candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. It is mandatory for the candidate to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee. On successful completion of online payment, a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test can be generated online by the candidate by 3rd week of Dec (tentative)
MNS Written Exam Tentative Date / Exam Schedule / Exam Pattern / Admission Procedure
MNS BSc Nursing Admission Procedure (As per the Year 2018 for an overview)
Eligible applicants (whose applications will be accepted) will be called for an objective type Written Test of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in January every year.
On the basis of merit of Written Test, candidates will be called for interview during April month.
Final selection will be based on Combined merit of Written Test & Interview and then subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.
Written Test Centres For MNS Exam :-
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune & Vishakhapattnam.
The pattern of MNS EXAM / Subjects :-
Exam will cover General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence questions as per Qualifying Standards. The exam will be objective type Written Test of 90 minutes duration.