JOIN MILITARY NURSING SERVICE – BSc (NURSING) COURSE – 2019 | How To Apply | Eligibility | Entrance Exam Schedule | Application Fee | MNS Bsc Nursing Apply Link 2019
MILITARY NURSING SERVICE
BSc (NURSING) COURSE – 2019
Military Nursing Service has invited Application for Admission in Bsc Nursing Course commencing in 2019 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services only for female candidates. Admission in Bsc Nursing Course will be awarded based on the merit cum choice, subject to medical fitness and the vacancy in each College.
The Selected candidates shall execute an Agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service. On successful completion of Bsc Nursing Training (4years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission. During training candidates will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per existing Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
Subsequent to passing the final year University examination for B Sc (Nursing) Course, the candidates will be offered Commission in the Military Nursing Service subject to medical fitness. The date of declaration of result from respective Universities will be the date of Commission for the candidates. The date of Commission determines the date of seniority in service among all candidates who have joined the Course in the same year. The tentative month of declaration of result of the existing 06 Colleges by the Universities is as given in the table below:-
|Name of Institution||Seats available||Tentative date of Declaration of Result|
|AH (R&R) New Delhi||30||July/Aug|
|CH (CC) Lucknow||30||Nov/Dec|
|CH (AF) Bangalore||20||Jan/Feb (of next year of exam)|
How to Apply for MILITARY NURSING SERVICE BSc (NURSING) COURSE
- Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 12 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. It is mandatory for the candidate to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 150/- . On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
- (The last date for online submission of application & online payment of fee will be on 30 Nov 2018 by 1700hrs).
- The Admit Card for the Written Test can be generated online by the candidate by 3rd week of Dec 2018.
- Receipt of DU Number is not the criteria for successful payment.
- For successful payment please check the bank account from which the transaction is done for deduction of the amount of the application fee.
- Always take the printout of the Payment receipt and read it carefully before completing the submission of online application form.
- For receiving the Admit Card, it is mandatory to have successful payment and to enter the Correct DU number.
- It is candidate’s responsibility to ensure successful payment of the application processing fee.
- Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
- Duplicate submission of application will be summarily rejected without refund of the money.
It is mandatory for the candidates to submit only one active E-mail ID and one mobile number for all future correspondence with us. Candidates must remember their E-mail ID & password for further correspondence.
Eligibility for MILITARY NURSING SERVICE BSc (NURSING) COURSE
(a) Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
(b) Nationality – Citizen of India
(c) Date of Birth – Between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive).
(d) Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
(e) Physical standards – Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for Commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done. Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5cm in case of candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region and Scheduled Tribes).
Details of medical standards can be seen in the Indian Army websites www.joinindianarmy.nic.in /
Exam Schedule for MILITARY NURSING SERVICE – BSc (NURSING) COURSE – 2019
Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Written Test of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in Jan 2019.
On the basis of merit of written Test, candidates will be called for interview during Apr 2019.
Final selection will be based on Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.
Written Test Centres :- Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune & Vishakhapattnam.
Pattern of Examination:- Exam will cover General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence questions as per Qualifying Standards. Exam will be objective type Written Test of 90 minutes duration.
For More Info About MNS Bsc Nursing Exam’s Preparation, Exam & Coaching
Call us : +91 9467005180 | +91 9034221155