MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Notification | Direct Link to Apply to MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 | Best Coaching For MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
Introduction to MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam or Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam
The most awaited BSc Nursing Entrance Exam that is MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 is officially announced by the Indian Army. MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 is conducted by the Indian Army Every Year.
MNS BSc Nursing Application Form date is in November Each Year. MNS exam is conducted in around April and the selection process for MSN Bsc Nursing Ends in almost May / June with Interview.
Only Female Candidates with required Educational Qualifications and Medical Standards can apply to MNS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam also known as the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam. Here we are sharing all the important information about MNS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 or Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam 2020.
Total No of Seat in MNS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
Total no of seats in MNS BSc Nursing is 220 in six different institutions.
|Name of Institution||No of seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON,CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON,CH (AF) Bangalore||30|
MNS Application Form, MNS Exam Date, MNS Eligibility, Selection Process for MNS
AFMC MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 - Important Dates / Schedule
|Exam Name||AFMC / MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Date of Notification||9th November 2019|
|Application form release||14th November 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of application form||2nd December 2019|
|Admit card download date||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|AFMC / MNS Exam Date||April 2020|
|AFMC / MNS Exam Result Date||April 2020|
|AFMC / MNS Exam Interviewes Date||May 2020|
|AFMC / MNS BSc Nursing Course Duration||4 Years|
|Who can apply to AFMC / MNS BSc Nursing Course||Female Only|
Direct Link to apply to MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 / AFMC BSc Nursing 2020 Exam
Apply link will be accessible from 14 Nov 2019 to 02 Dec 2019. Note that the candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password.
MNS BSc Nursing online application processing fee is Rs 750/-
How to apply to MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 / AFMC BSc Nursing 2020 Exam
- After clicking the direct link to apply to MNS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, scroll down to the page and click continue. Here you will see the registration page, fill required information and verify via OTP.
- Once verified candidate will get login credentials. Keep it safely for future login.
- Now fill your educational details and other required details in the application form. Now after successful completion, your registration will be completed.
- Log in again using your login credentials.
- Upload required documents & passport size photograph in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee that is Rs 750/- . After making the payment, the bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
Admit Cards will be generated only for those candidates who have successfully completed the payment of application fee and entered the correct DU number in the online application form.
- After successful payment, submit the application form.
- Now confirmation page will be generated. Take out the print and keep it safe for further use.
We highly recommend to check out all other details like educational and age eligibility, medical fitness standards etc.
The candidates are required to choose the examination centre from the list of centres provided while filling the online application form. Allotment of centers will be on “first apply-first allot” basis. If the number of candidates is inadequate/more than the capacity of a centre, the candidates opting for that centre will be allotted any other centre
as per the administrative feasibility.
Eligibility Criteria to apply to MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 / AFMC BSc Nursing 2020 Exam
A candidate must fulfill the following conditions in order to successfully apply for AFMC/ MNS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020.
- Gender: Only female candidates are to apply for B.Sc. Nursing course.
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university. The candidate must have passed the exam in the first attempt.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th level are also eligible to apply.
- Height: Candidates minimum height must not be less than 152 cm. Gorkhas and candidates belonging to North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon will be accepted with a minimum height of 148 cm. Details of medical standards can be seen in the Indian Army websites
- Age limit: Candidates must have born between 01 Oct 1995 and 30 Sep 2003.
- Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit. It will be checked by Medical Board of Military Medical Officer.
MNS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern and Selection Process
MNS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam is likely to be held in April 2020.
Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Online Exam. Duration of the Exam will be 90 Minutes. Questions in MNS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam will be of Objective Type.
MNS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam syllabus will be covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence.
On the basis of merit of Online Computer Based Examination, candidates will be called for interview during May 2020.
Then the final selection will be based on the combined merit of Online Computer Based Examination & Interview, subject to medical fitness of the candidate, choice & vacancy in each College.
We Aone Nursing Academy proudly introduce ourself as Best Nursing Academy for Best Coaching For MNS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam, any other Nursing Entrance, and Paramedical Entrance Exams. We have been known for the success rate of our students in Nursing Entrance Exams, MNS Exams and Paramedical Entrance Exams.
For More Info About MNS Bsc Nursing Exam’s Preparation, Exam & Coaching
Call us : +91 9467005180 | +91 9034221155