NEET (UG) 2019 – Apply Online Link | Exam Schedule | Exam Syllabus | Application Fee | Eligibility | Coaching For NEET Exam
NEET (UG) 2019
Online registration for NEET-UG 2019 exam will begin from November 1, 2018. The exam will take place on 5 May 2019 as per the new amendments and it will be Pen-Paper based test.
Finally NTA has announced NEET-UG 2019 EXAM. Earlier NEET-UG exam was held by CBSE, where as from 2019 NTA (National Testing Agency) will conduct NEET-UG Exam. From Today i.e. November 1, 2018 , You can apply online for NEET-UG 2019 Exam. So we are here sharing important details for NEET-UG 2019 Exam.
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR NEET-UG 2019 & FILLING UP APPLICATION FOR NEET-UG 2019
For Filling up the form for NEET-UG 2019 in process first you have to register on the www.nta.ac.in
Remember – only one registration can be done via one Mobile Number & Email ID.
NEET-UG 2019 Registration & Application Process
You can skip up to point 3 & Click here
- Go to the official website of NTA, www.nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which says, ‘Fill Application Form : NEET (UG) – 2019’
- On next opened page, Click on the ‘Fill Application Form’ at the bottom of the page.
- On the Next opened Page agree to the mentioned statement by clicking on the small check box (“I have read and understood all the instructions mentioned in the Information Bulletin” ). Now click on the Button mentioning “Proceed to apply Online NEET (UG) – 2019”
- Fill the form & click “Preview & Next”
- On next opened page click every check box, Make sure each one is checked & Click Next to open next page OR If you have made any mistake “click on Back & correct that”.
- You should have received and OTP on your given Mobile Number.
- On the opened page now create Your Password, Choose Security Question/Answer, Enter OTP received on your Mobile Number & Click on Submit.
You will receive an Application Number on Your Mobile Number & Email ID.
Congratulations! You have successfully provisionally registered for NEET (UG) – 2019. Next Part is Filling up the NEET (UG) 2019 APPLICATION.
- If Successfully Submitted the form then Website will take You to the Login Page. Login via Application Number you have received & password You chose.
- Once Login You will be taken to the page where You have to fill up and complete Your NEET-UG 2019 Application. Here you can upload Photo & Signature, You can pay NEET-UG Exam Fee as per your Category. Submit the form once completed & also take Confirmation Page in PDF or Print it for future reference.
Details of Fee and Schedule for NEET-UG 2019
Schedule for NEET-UG 2019 Exam
|On-line submission of Application Form (Upto 11:50 p.m.) (including uploading of photograph and signature)||01.11.2018 to 30.11.2018|
|Date for successful final transaction of fee||01.11.2018 to 01.12.2018|
|Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking upto 11:50 p.m. and Through e-challan upto bank hours||01.12.2018|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only (No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date)||14.01.2019 to 31.01.2019|
|Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website||15.04.2019|
|Date of Examination||05.05.2019|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||By 05.06.2019|
Fee for Applying to NEET-UG 2019 category wise
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs. 750/-|
NEET-UG 2019 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The Question Papers for the test shall be based on a Common Syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India and implemented in the year 2013. It is also available at www.mciindia.org. Please see Appendix I for details.
Follow Links Below For NEET-UG EXAM SYLLABUS
Pattern of NEET (UG) – 2019
NEET (UG) 2019 Exam will be of Total 720 Marks(objective type questions).
Pattern Of Exam Subject Wise
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||90||360|
Each question carries 4 marks. For each correct response the candidate will get 4 marks.
For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted for the total score.
The duration of test would be three (03) hours
Eligibility & Qualification Criteria for NEET-UG 2019 Exam
Candidate applying for NEET-UG 2019 must have Qualifying Marks in Class XII exam. Students whose results is awaited can also apply but must have passed with Qualifying marks before the First round of counselling.
What is the Qualifying Marks to Apply for NEET-UG 2019 Exam?
Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology. However the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually to be illegible for NEET-UG 2019 Exam.
For Reserved Category Qualifying Marks for Eligibility for NEET-UG 2019 Exam is 40% in the same manner mentioned above.
For PwD candidates specified Qualifying Marks for Eligibility for NEET-UG 2019 Exam is 45% in the same manner mentioned above.
Age criteria for eligibility for NEET-UG 2019
He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG) - 2019 is as follows:
|Unreserved Category (UR)||SC/ST/OBC/PwD Category|
|born on or between 05.05.1994 and 31.12.2002||born on or between 05.05.1989 and 31.12.2002|
All information related to NEET exam will be published at nta.ac.in
For more details & instruction about NEET 2019 , check the official Bulletin released by NTA