Notice for BSc Nursing Admission 2018 in PGIMER Chandigarh | Coaching for BSc Nursing Admission Exam PGIMER in Rohtak
Admission in BSc Nursing (Post – Basic) Course &
Admission in BSc Nursing (4 Years) Course
Notice for BSc Nursing Admission July 2018 in PGIMER Chandigarh
PGIMER has announced the exam for admission in BSc Nursing (Post – Basic ) Course & BSc Nursing (4 Years) Course for session 2018. Notification Number is ADMISSION NOTICE NO.124/2018.
Total No. of Seats BSc Nursing (Post – Basic ) Course: 93 Seats
Total No. of Seats BSc Nursing (4 years) Course: 62 Seats
Note:- B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) is Only for female candidates
IMPORTANT DATES FOR BSc NURSING ADMISSION 2018 PGIMER
The PGIMER, Chandigarh has invited online applications for B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) and B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) courses for the academic session 2018.
DATE OF START OF FILLING OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: 09.06.2018
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE FORM, ONLINE FEE AND GENERATION OF CHALLAN: 08.07.2018
LAST DATE OF DEPOSITING THE FEE IN THE BANK BY CHALLAN: 12.07.2018
Fee: SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/-
For General/OBC/PGI (General & OBC) : Rs. 1000/-
PWD candidates: Exempted from payment of Application/Examination fee
All candidates are directed to deposit the above fees in any State Bank of India branch by filling the challan form in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination) in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319. Candidates can also pay their fee through i-collect service No.32222954695.
LAST DATE FOR GENERATION OF CHALLAN FORM: 08.07.2018
BANK WILL ACCEPT THE FEE UPTO: 12.07.2018
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION FOR BSc NURSING ADMISSION 2018 IN PGIMER
B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) – 12.08.2018 At 10:00 AM (Sunday)
B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) – 12.08.2018 At 10:00 AM (Sunday)
Mode of Application For BSc Nursing Admission Exam PGIMER 2018
Online through http://pgimer.edu.in.
Everything at one place. Click Below for all official links for BSc Nursing Admission 2018 in PGIMER
Want to Crack PGIMER BSc Nursing Exam?
Join Aone Nursing Academy – Specialization in Entrance exam coaching like NEET EXAM, BSc Nursing Entrance Exam, Post BSc Nursing Entrance Exam, Agriculture Entrance Exam etc. We have been known as Best Academy for Bsc Nursing Admission in Rohtak, Jhajjar, Jind, Bhiwani, Delhi etc.
Call us : +91 9467005180 | +91 9034221155
Visit us: Aone Nursing Academy 276/30, Sanjay Colony, Near Medical Mor, Rohtak- 124001 Haryana
A. B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) – only for female candidates
1) The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or any other examination as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates
appearing in 10+2 examination in April-May, 2018 can also apply for the course, but they will be issued Admit card/Roll numbers only if they submit the certificates/marks sheet from the respective Boards of their having passed the 10+2 examination to the Principal, NINE 10 days before the commencement of the entrance examination.
2) AGE LIMIT: Not more than 25 years and not less than 17 years on 1st September 2018 i.e. those born after 1st September 2001 and before 1st September 1993 are not eligible.
B. B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) – (Course Code- BSC/023)
1) Must have passed 10+2 or any other examination equivalent thereto.
2) Must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery with a minimum of 50%
3) Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife qualified from a recognized Institute & registered with respective State Nursing Council as approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) or substitute registration in case of male candidates fully qualified for nursing of men, women and children.
4) AGE LIMIT: Not more than 45 years on 1st September 2018 i.e. those born after 1st September 1973 are not eligible. The age relaxation as per rules will be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and other reserved
(i) Candidates are required to take the printout of the filled online application form and route their applications along with necessary documents through the employer.
(ii) The online application form will be treated as advance copy.
C. Foreign nationals (FN)
(i) Foreign nationals should also fill in the prescribed application form online.
(ii) Candidates are required to take the print out of the filled online application form and route their applications along with necessary documents through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi and it should reach by the prescribed date. They have to obtain eligibility certificate from Registrar, PGIMER, Chandigarh & clearance regarding professional qualification from the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and submit it along with the application form.
(iii) The online application form will be treated as an advance copy.
(iv) However, application of such candidates will be processed after receipt of the same through diplomatic channels. These candidates are also required to appear in the entrance examination along with other candidates.
(v) For further details, kindly see How to Apply section on the website.