PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 | Prospectus | Eligibility | Exam Pattern | How to Apply | Important Dates | Coaching for PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Notification for Admission in B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Nursing Post Basic
Finally, PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 schedule is announced. Those who are seeking admission in BSc Nursing Courses in PGIMER, they have to apply for PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam. Here we are sharing all Important Details about PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019.
Introduction PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
PGIMER conducts BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 for filling up the seats in BSc Nursing Course & BSc Nursing (Post Basic) Course. Both Nursing Courses comes under BSc Nursing Entrance Exam. Admission to BSc Nursing Course & BSc Nursing (Post Basic) Course is made once in a Year. Selection will be based on the Written Test (Entrance Exam) followed By counseling.
BSc Nursing Course is a 4 Year Programme – Course Code-BSC/024
BSc Nursing (Post Basic) is a 2 Year Programme – Course Code- BSC/023
Total Number of seats for B.Sc. Nursing Courses in PGIMER
|B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years)||93|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)||62|
Below is the direct link to Apply For PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
How to Apply for PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Apply Online:- The Application form for PGIMER BSc Nursing 2019 will be available on the official website www.pgimer.edu.in
Direct Link To Apply For PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 – will be available on below link page from 11.06.2019
After filling up the application candidates can deposit the fee w.e.f. 11.06.2019 and last date for the same on 10.07.2019. Mode of the Payment for Examination Fee is through online payment gateway available at B.Sc. Nursing application portal.
Application Fee for PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Fee Detail for Application Form for PGIMER BSc Nursing Exam 2019
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 1000/-|
Schedule For PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Schedule
|Date of start of Registration||11.06.2019|
|Closing date of registration||10.07.2019|
|Entrance Examination||11.08.2019 at 10:00 AM|
|Declaration of Result||13.08.2019 at 11.00 AM|
|Counseling||19.08.2019 at 11.00 AM|
Entrance examinations will be held at Chandigarh only
Eligibility Criteria For PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
A. B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) – only for female candidates (Course Code-BSC/024)
1) The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or any other examination as equivalent there to with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in April-May, 2019 can also apply for the course, but they will be issued Admit card/Roll numbers only if they submit the certificates/marks sheet from the respective Boards of their having passed the 10+2 examination to the Principal, NINE 10 days before the commencement of the entrance examination.
2) AGE LIMIT: Not more than 25 years and not less than 17 years on 1st September, 2019 i.e. those born after 1st September, 2002 and before 1st September 1994 are not eligible.
B. B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) – (Course Code- BSC/023)
1) Must have passed 10+2 or any other examination equivalent thereto.
2) Must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery with minimum of 50% aggregate.
3) Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife qualified from a recognized Institute & registered with respective State Nursing Council as approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) or substitute registration in case of male candidates fully qualified for nursing of men, women and children.
4) AGE LIMIT: Not more than 45 years on 1st September, 2019 i.e. those born before 1st September, 1974 are not eligible. The age relaxation as per rules will be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories.
(i) Candidates are required to take the printout of the filled online application form and route their applications along with necessary documents through the employer.
(ii) The online application form will be treated as an advance copy.
Exam Pattern For PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Written test for PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 is of objective type and in the English language on the following subjects as given below:-
Question paper will consist of 100 questions of objective type with a single correct response out of four options. Negative marking (0.25) will be done for wrong answers
Exam Pattern For PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) Entrance Exam
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General knowledge/Current affairs||10||10|
Exam Pattern For PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic (2 Years) Entrance Exam
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Scientific Principles Applied In Nursing Practice & Trends in Nsg||10||10|
|Medical Surgical Nursing (including Anatomy and Physiology)||20||20|
|Child Health Nursing||15||15|
|Community Health Nursing including Nutrition||15||15|
|Obstetric Nursing and Midwifery||15||15|
|Mental Health Nursing||15||15|
Best Coaching for PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for Admission in BSc Nursing Course & BSc Nursing (Post Basic) Course
For Sure Shot Success in the Entrance Exam for Admission in BSc Nursing Course & BSc Nursing (Post Basic) Course at PGIMER, Join AOne Nursing Academy.
For enquiry:- +91 9467005180 | +91 9034221155
We have been leading Nursing Academy for Coaching for BSc Nursing Entrance Exam for PGIMS + PGIMER + Rakcon and for all Other reputed Institutions.
Download PGIMER BSc Nursing Prospectus 2019