PGIMER BSc Nursing Exam 2018 Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Best Coaching For PGIMER BSc Nursing Exam in Rohtak
The PGIMER, Chandigarh has invited online applications for B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) and B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) courses for the academic session 2018.
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY CLICK BUTTON BELOW
Like every year PGIMER will conduct written exam for admission in BSc Nursing(4 years) Course & B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) Course. Admissions will be based on the marks in Written Exam followed by an Interview. Also Seats are very limited for admission. It’s worth mentioning that PGIMER is one of the best institutes in INDIA for pursuing BSc Nursing Courses.
Here we are mentioning official information about the PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018 – Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The written test is of objective type and in English language on the following subjects as given below:-
Note: Question paper will consist of 100 questions of objective type with a single correct response out of four options. Negative marking (0.25) will be done for wrong answers.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of PGIMER B.Sc. NURSING (4 Years) Entrance Exam
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General knowledge/Current Affairs||10||10|
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) Entrance Exam
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Scientific Principles Applied In Nursing Practice & Trends in Nsg||10||10|
|Medical Surgical Nursing (including Anatomy and Physiology)||20||20|
|Child Health Nursing||15||15|
|Community Health Nursing including Nutrition||15||15|
|Obstetric Nursing and Midwifery||15||15|
|Mental Health Nursing||15||15|
(The syllabi will be of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Standard)
Merit list of candidates is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the
entrance examination. Merit list is prepared for each category of candidates viz.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
1. The selection will be made strictly in order of merit of the candidates in the respective merit lists of entrance test.
2. Overall rank of all the candidates shall be decided based on percentile scores, with a higher percentile score translating into a better rank.
3. An overall merit list based on the percentile obtained by all the candidates appearing in the examination in the theory examination (irrespective of their category) will be prepared. Candidates of various categories who secure
percentile in the theory examination, as mentioned against each category, will qualify for admission:
General category : 50th percentile
SC/ST/OBC & PWD : 45th percentile
4. In the matter of selection, the decision of the Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh
shall be final.
If two or more candidates obtain equal percentile in the entrance examination for admission to B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years)/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) courses then their inter-se-merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following:-
1. A candidate who has made more attempts in passing qualifying exam, (10+2/GNM) will rank junior to a candidate who has made lesser attempts.
2. If the attempts made in passing qualifying exam (10+2/GNM) are also the same, then a candidate who has higher marks in the said examination will rank senior to a candidate who has obtained lower marks.
3. If the attempts made in passing the said examinations and the marks obtained in the examinations are also the same, then a candidate senior in age shall rank senior to the candidate who is junior in age.
INTERVIEW / COUNSELING
Candidates will be invited for interview strictly in order of merit in the respective merit lists based on the marks obtained by them in the entrance examination. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be three times the total number of seats to be filled in each category from candidates who fulfil the cut off points. It is compulsory for that these candidates to attend the interview.
Selected candidates should pay the fee etc. on the spot failing which her/his selection will be treated as cancelled and the seat will be offered to the candidates next on the waiting list in order of merit.
Want to Crack PGIMER BSc Nursing Exam?
Join Aone Nursing Academy – Specialization in Entrance exam coaching like NEET EXAM, BSc Nursing Entrance Exam, Post BSc Nursing Entrance Exam, Agriculture Entrance Exam etc. We have been known as Best Academy for Bsc Nursing Admission in Rohtak, Jhajjar, Jind, Bhiwani, Delhi etc.
Call us : +91 9467005180 | +91 9034221155
Visit us: Aone Nursing Academy 276/30, Sanjay Colony, Near Medical Mor, Rohtak- 124001 Haryana